Beneficiary: Srisaa Technology Labs
Amount: Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred per Application)
Based on GO No MS. 23 Home (Prison & Fire) Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 03-Feb-2020; and Order (Rc No 3776/Planning/2015 dated 06-Mar-2020) issued by Director General Fire Services, Srisaa Technology Labs being the Organization developing & maintaining the Online NOC Portal of Fire Department of Andhra Pradesh is authorized to collect an amount of Rs. 800/- (Rs. Eight Hundred Only) per application from applicants as "Portal Charges" towards maintenance of the said portal, from the Fire Precautionary Fee payable to the department. The terms are as below::
- An amount of Rs. 800 (Rupees Eight Hundred Only) shall be charged directly from the applicants in the form of "Portal Charges".
- The charges payable to the Fire Department thru Challan / CFMS will be reduced by Rs.800, thus not affecting the total amount payable by the applicants.
- Portal Charges are payable at the time of Submission of the Application.
- Portal Charges are payable on all types of Applications.
- Portal Charges are payable on application of all delegation levels (MSB/RFO/DFO)